The High-Tech Texan Blog

Monday, March 02, 2009

A Real Work Week

This daily job thing can kill a person. Waking up early, dropping the kids at school, navigating traffic and then finding topics that people care about and talking about them for hours. I am beat!

But having a J-O-B is kind of C-O-O-L right now. I'll suck it up. ;)

Day 1 of The MG Show went OK. I was kind of all over the place with topics but I hit some nerves when talking about the traditional dying media. TV viewership is sliding and newspapers are cutting back and starting to charge for content.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Business and City&State sections COMBINED in the Chron today. Things really must be tough. I got several calls and emails about that.

Scouring topics for tomorrow but the RyanAir possibly charging for in-flight toilets story is catching my eye.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home