The High-Tech Texan Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Big Week

We're now in GO mode. Most of the listener call-ins and emails I receive now are about holiday gifts. What's good, what's bad, who's naughty, etc...

A busy week is here:

I'm giving a luncheon speech on Thursday to the HPMA. I'll be cutting a ribbon at the grand opening of the new ITT Tech North Campus that evening. Saturday morning at 9 I will be the keynote speaker at the monthly Houston Area Apple Users Group meeting at Rice. That should be interesting, to say the least.

And on Saturday during my show we are going to attempt to launch my new website. Paul Jerome from Dreamray will be in studio with me to discuss the months-long process of creating a site with way cool graphics and video. His support team will be at their site flipping the switch to the new servers. Be sure to refresh.

We have been working hard on this to give it a cutting-edge look and feel. Here is a small sample of the new graphics. Check out the 3D version of my logo.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home