The High-Tech Texan Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Goodbye Columbus!


What a weekend. Over 2300 miles traveled. 8 hours of live radio broadcasting (from Columbus and Houston). Only 10 hours of sleep. A few (dozen) cocktails. And one helluva win over Ohio State!

Got to say that most of the OSU fans were nice and gracious to us however stay away from the frat houses when walking past them in an opponent's colors. These students - who no doubt were having the world's longest pre-game party - were as raucous and rude as I have ever been treated. C'mon, losers, it's just a game. And BTW, the Horns were ranked HIGHER than your team was. And now is ranked a LOT higher than your team! (Have fun in the Gator Bowl)

Ohio Stadium is a sight to see. Record crowd of 105,565 and it got loud. I'm still pissed I didn't dot the i but I still have hope of flipping the lights on the UT tower after a big win one day.

A win over OU and I'm making reservations to Pasadena in January. Who's with me?!


Hook 'em Horns!


1 Comments:

  • Garf, you are the biggest Horns fan I know! OSU sucks - we kicked their butts! Hook em!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  



<< Home