The High-Tech Texan Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006

MayorSpace.com

This just in...Mayor White now asked me to help him create a MySpace account. We'll slam a few Red Bulls and pimp it out soon. ;)

And the most asked question in our chat forum...Who did he think was going to make it to the American Idol final. He (correctly) predicted Elliot would get the boot before the final showdown dwindles to Taylor and Kat.

The man is hip!

UPDATE: I guess that wink icon didn't have enough eyelash for other "so called" bloggers to realize that the comments above were in jest. Apparently my sense of humor comes through in my VOICE rather than my fonts (maybe I should redo that opening animation on my site so everyone can HEAR it). And besides, the mayor favors MSN Spaces over MySpace! (joke again).

And for those emails I'm getting from reporters (you know who you are), please stop asking for the mayor's MySpace URL. Doesn't exist.

Good news, though...People are actually reading this stuff. And I do thank you.

1 Comments:

  • Luvvin' your schtick, Miguel. You go guy.

    I've heard your show for several years and now its being translated online.

    THIS is how the net is supposed to be. FUN FUN

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home