The High-Tech Texan Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lucky Number Seven

It's here... Finally. I've been yapping so much about the new Internet Explorer 7 it's time that YOU try it.

Though IE7 is still in beta, Microsoft recently removed the "preview" tag. The official version should be released in October (or next year, knowing MS!) [Thanks to uncle Dwight from the Chron for the "inside info."]

Download it here and let me know what you think. I just uninstalled (necessary) my previous preview beta version and loaded the new one.

New features include: RSS feeds, tabs, search, better security (allegedly) and improved printing. Apparently everything now fits on one printed page.

And if you really want to get wacky, try a new browser flavor - non-Microsoft style. Firefox is strong, Opera is OK and don't forget about the original, Netscape. And relax, AppleHeads. Safari is also wonderful....

Talk to me, guinea pigs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home