The High-Tech Texan Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Live Broadcast From The Dream Home

I talk a lot about homes and all the high-tech things that go in them. So I'll be in one Saturday during my radio show.

Come on over and take a tour of the KTRH Dream Home. It's a show home open weekends at Hunter's Creek Village (near Woodway and Voss).

Valued at $1,925,000, it features some of today’s newest architectural design features, interior decorating, furniture, accessories, appliances, building products and more. Our radio set up will be in the air-conditioned garage!

Admission is $5 for adults and free for kids 12 and under. Tickets are available only at Randalls, Voss at San Felipe, where parking for the Dream Home shuttle is free. (Tickets will NOT be sold at the DreamHome to keep traffic flow in the neighborhood to a minimum) All proceeds help support the Arbor School.

Yes, I'll wear the new Nike+ shoes (see below) and I'll bring along some of my new gadgets like the Motorola Q smartphone, CoPilot Live GPS, HP Tablet PC, Supacam and whatever else I throw in my car. See ya between 12p-2p. If not, tune in and log in and watch our live videoconference (click videocam icon at the top of my home page).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home