The High-Tech Texan Blog

Monday, January 07, 2008

Send Money!

#1, I haven't done well at the craps tables in the 8 hours I've been here.
B) I saw me some cool new gadgets at CES and they ain't gonna be cheap.

The official convention does not begin until Monday but today was pretty full. Popped in to Bill Gates' keynote speech where he said Microsoft will continue to dominate the world once they figure out how to catch Google.

Watched Dr. Dre and the CEO of Monster Cable (on a Segway) debut a new line of Bluetooth stereo headphones.

Bumped into Carson Daly as he was headed to his booth to pimp some new website he is doing.

And look here, it's Paul Hochman of NBC's TODAY Show. Nice guy but he's got to lose those geeky glasses.

For much more frequent updates check out Twitter and my new Utterz account for instantaneous photos from the show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home