The High-Tech Texan Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Face For Radio or TV?

Don't answer that.

While I host 6 radio shows each week I actually began the whole technology schtick 10 years on Channel 2 (KPRC-NBC) in Houston. Clear Channel Radio came a-calling while I was doing my daily TV segments and lured me away to the sexiness of radio.

I still make quite a few TV appearances locally and nationally. Slap a little powder on my nose and sometimes I can be bearable on screen.

I pop up on "Great Day Houston" (KHOU-CBS) regularly as their technology expert. Just this past week they invited me to co-host the hour-long show with my friend, Deborah Duncan. Had a blast and it has been nice receiving emails and calls from peeps with kind words.

So far Oprah hasn't contacted me about being her technology stud but after meeting Dr. Oz today in my radio studio, he said he would put in a good word for me. He is a really nice guy but, alas, I'm not holding my breath.

Here are some links to the segments:

Show Open - Kiss My App!

Q&A With Garf

Save Money Online

Searching For A Soulmate

Get Out of Town

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • very interesting post

    By Anonymous italiasw, at 8:53 AM  

  • Good day!
    I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.
    Thank you

    minasol@yourmediaguru.com

    By Anonymous mina, at 12:11 PM  

  • I guess this message is totally unparalleled. best ipad2 apps

    By Blogger jimi, at 9:07 AM  

  • Real good article my dear wish you continue writing , please visit my site:
    Systeme d'exploitation

    By Blogger How to get money fast than your father, at 6:43 PM  

  • I have visited your site all the sites are really good but if you really love your cellphone then you must visit our site.

    Today, the use of latest mobile handset increases a lot as people can find several facilities and manage their day to day job easily. If any of those devices get damaged, expert repairing help is needed. In this article, people can find information to get the right services for Apple iPhone Repair Houston, HTC Repair Houston, Blackberry Repair Houston and Computer Repair Houston.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home