The High-Tech Texan Blog

Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Telethon

If you missed Saturday's radio show then feel free to listen to the podcast. While there you can listen ABOUT podcasts from the local master himself, Russell Holliman.

Laurence Simon provided his ever-present wit (and TWITter). McGuff the News Dog even showed up with his new toy of the week (iPhone, uPhone, we all scream for technology).

Hope everyone is enjoying this rainy Labor Day. I spent a few hours at the Marriott Westchase this morning at the local broadcast of the MDA Telethon. I was honored to present a check for $85,500 on behalf of my annual golf tournament. If you would like to play and a have a blast this year send me an email; I'll get you information about the Land Tejas/Michael Garfield Celebrity Golf Tournament on Oct. 15, at Houston National Golf Club.

See you this Saturday at The Woodlands Home & Garden Show. On-stage at 12 noon and then live broadcast from 1-4pm.