The High-Tech Texan Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Shop Til You Drop

It's late Thursday night and I can only imagine how many people are already lined up in front of stores to save a few bucks on a TV or microwave. And it's chilly, too.

Black Friday is here and I'm looking for horror stories, good deals, ripoffs, the best places to park and shop online. I'm sitting in for Joe Pags on KTRH from 9a-11a. I'll lean on you to provide comments about these questions while I work with the Clear Channel traffic department (or what's left of it) to tell you how packed mall parking lots are.

I'll also take emails while you are out and about and if you can send me a photo of your shopping experience I will even try to post them. The most creative ones get a prize.

My regular Saturday show on The 9-5-0 is a doozy. Got an interview with a dude from Palm and we'll give away a Palm Centro or two. But I also have a magician/psychic coming in to read minds. Who says local radio is dead??

Hook 'em Horns!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home