The High-Tech Texan Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Saturday Show

Got very little sleep Thursday night as I was studying every single Masters stat I could find. Woke up at 4:45am to hit the 790 Sports Animal studio for a 4 hour co-hosting stint. Apparently Houstonians aren't too vocal about the first major championship of the year - or the Rockets, the Astros or any other sport. At least they didn't seem to chime in on the phone lines.

No big. I interviewed several sports "insiders" from across the country and predicted that Tiger would be leading the tournament by the time my show is off the air Saturday afternoon.

Was in a zombie-like trance from sleep deprivation most of the day but not until I prepped a strong Saturday show on The 9-5-0. Tune in at 11am for hot news, listener calls and giveaways!
Log in to WATCH all the hijinks on the videoconference.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home