The High-Tech Texan Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Building New Media Room...Need to Sell Things

Next Saturday's radio broadcast should be interesting as Home Media Professionals will build out a new home media room in my house during our 3 hour show. Tune in and log on to our videoconference to listen and watch. We'll have manufacturer reps and experts to talk about products, design and installation so you can upgrade or redo your home.

Before I let this team into my house I need to clear some space. I joke that I live in a Dave & Buster's with all of the games we have. Apparently my kids don't have enough things to occupy their time besides Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii so we also have a pool table, air hockey table, full-size original Galaga and Ms. PacMan game cabinets and more. But it's time to clean house.

Before I put this on craiglist this week, let me know if you are anyone you know is interested in an authentic, working Galaga arcade game and cabinet. It stands 5 1/2" feet tall and takes up about a 6 sq. ft footprint (2' x 3'). It works and sounds great plus doesn't need any quarters. Send me an email for more details and a price. Let's make a dealio.






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home