The High-Tech Texan Blog

Saturday, January 06, 2007

And on Saturday, He Rested

Saturday, January 5, 2006

Dear Blog,

For the first time in almost 5 years, I slept a bit longer on Saturday morning. Watched the VH1 Top 20 countdown as usual and laid in bed reading the paper. What I DIDN'T do was prep and get psyched up for my show. Kind of nice.

12 o'clock Noon rolled around and I was in about mile 6 of an afternoon run. Normally I would be sitting behind the mic in the KPRC studio at that time. Got home, showered and had lunch with the kids. Now I'm getting ready to take them to the Reliant Center and check out the Boat Show.

So this is what a weekend is supposed to be like. No big plans. Hanging with the fam. I could get used to this.

But it's back to work on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home