The High-Tech Texan Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Good Morning, Once Again

Good thing I have a pretty flexible schedule. My show moves to 9am this Monday, again. Word is that Rush Limbaugh called and was pissed my 12 noon show was hurting his ratings. So it's back to mornings for me.

That's cool. Now you can log on and stream the show from work instead of catching it during lunch. Still gonna be upbeat, fun, topical and technological. Got lots of things to talk about including the impending announcement of Houston's citywide wireless project.

I'll be doing the show live on Thursday, January 25, from the Total-Tec Technology Expo at Sam Houston Racepark. Make plans to come out to this FREE event and check out new VoIP solutions with ShoreTel products and much more. Free breakfast, too! You must register online to hold your spot. Bring your officemates.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I haven't been so great about catching it at noon. Weird things at work recently. But I've been checking the podcast.

    9AM? I can manage that.

    By Blogger R., at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home