The High-Tech Texan Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

Into Thin Air

Take a guess what we'll be yapping about on Saturday's show? Tune in to hear the thinnest radio program on the airwaves. It's thin. It's fast. It's sleek. Did I mention thin?

Macworld gives us some interesting fodder - iTunes rentals, does anyone care about Apple TV (version 1 or 2) and are the latest updates for the iPhone enough for you?

If you are a new Time Warner Internet subscriber in Beaumont and plan to download a fair share of things, get ready to pay. I don't like this new pay-as-you-go pricing tier so we'll see if this experiment catches on.

We've got interviews with Toyota peeps about their new green initiatives, the CEO of ShoreTel calling in from London (wonder if he's gonna use VoIP???) and of course we'll recap the marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon. If I can run 8:17 per mile then you can hang with us for 3 hours on Saturday (11a-2p CST) on The 9-5-0.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Apple shmapple... any chance of getting us more of the scoop on this puppy?

    http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=10400

    As a ThinkPad fanatic, I'm thinking it looks pretty sweet, right down to the LED backlighting (IBM was notoriously slow to adopt display improvements, so moving to LED backlighting seems to be the Lenovo influence at work).

    By Blogger Kevin Whited, at 9:31 AM  

  • I met some Lenovo peeps at CES a few weeks ago. They were displaying some of their new wares at a media preview event and I may have actually seen this new puppy.

    I'll see if I can dig something up.

    Apple Schmapple, indeed. I'll never get a demo of the MB Air so screw it.

    By Blogger The High-Tech Texan, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home