The High-Tech Texan Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Say It Ain't So. SeeqPod Sued

I've been a huge fan of SeeqPod since it launched last year. Even named it my favorite website of 2007.

The site's tagline is "playable search." Type in a song or artist and up pops audio and video results that can be played on the spot. Oh and it's free. Plus it works great on an iPhone.

Local blogger Mike McGuff ("the WebDog") alerted me to the fact that my most cherished site is being sued by Warner Music. To paraphrase the infamous Chris Crocker, "LEAVE SEEQPOD ALONE!"

Or as Dion & The Belmonts sang, keep away...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I just discovered Seeqpod about 3 weeks ago and i love it. I have sent the link to my frieds only now to find out Seeqpod is being sued. I agree Leave Seeqpod alone!!! It's the best music search out there.
    Supercharts

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home